1819 Flask (9 oz.)
If you found this listing, then you know how difficult it is to find a true Made in USA flask. We at Last Exit are honored to work with the venerable Jacob Bromwell Company (founded in the year 1819) to offer this flask, destined to be an heirloom.
Wrapped in rustic Horween leather and hand stitched with waxed cording, it will hold 9 ounces of your chosen hooch for the trip. Convenient loop handle makes for easy carry and can even be clipped to the outside of a pack for quick access.
- Choice of high grade 304 Stainless Steel or Pure Copper.
- Double lifetime guarantee: on the flask + the leather.
- Hand wash only. NOT safe for dishwasher.
- Dimensions: 3" x 1.5" x 4"
- Add Custom Embossing by clicking here and adding to your cart.
Handmade in Colorado (and Vermont).