Rio Grande Passport Wallet: Brown
The most international of all our Colorado waterways, the namesake for our newest wallet is the legendary Rio Grande that begins its journey South and East out of the snow-packed Continental Divide at Wolf Creek Pass.
This design has been in our arsenal for more than four years: tried, tested and lusted over in the customs lines of the world. In line with the Last Exit minimalist approach, the Rio Grande features a pocket for the back cover of your Passport and one large pocket to hold your airline or train ticket and visa. A simplistic travel wallet, at its best.
- Made from 5 oz. Brown Chromexcel leather from Horween Tannery in Chicago.
- Add Custom Embossing by clicking here and adding to your cart.
- Hand cut and hand stitched in Colorado.
- Available in 6 contrasting stitch colors.
- Dimensions: 5-½” x 3-⅞”
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of this handmade item.